- Sport England does not and will not tolerate any form of fraud, corruption or bribery. We are committed to carrying out our business fairly, honestly and openly at all times. We do not, and will not, engage indirectly in or otherwise encourage bribery. We are committed to the prevention, deterrence and detection of bribery. We have zero tolerance towards bribery. We aim to maintain anti-bribery compliance “business as usual”, rather than as a one-off exercise.
- Sport England expects the highest standards of propriety from staff and organisations supplying services.
- Sport England works with colleagues, external suppliers and grant recipients to ensure we minimise the risk of fraud.Sport England seeks to deter and prevent fraud, corruption and bribery by designing and implementing proportionate policies, strong internal controls and systems to minimise risk.
- Sport England operates robust systems to detect fraud. Investigations into allegations of fraudulent activity are carried out by accredited counter-fraud specialists and adhere to the relevant investigatory legislation.
- Upon detection of fraud or any related criminal activity Sport England works with the relevant authorities to pursue prosecution. In addition we will seek civil recovery of any funds that have not been used for the stated purposes will be sought as well as reasonable costs in seeking recovery.
Sport England encourages anyone with a concern about a funded project to contact us. You can do this by emailing email@example.com, calling us on 03458 508 508 or, should you wish to remain anonymous, by writing to us: Sport England, SportPark, 3 Oakwood Drive, Loughborough, LE11 3QF.