Equality & diversity
- Commitment to diversity We actively seek to ensure that our workforce reflects the communities we serve.
- Board and Executive team Find out more about the people who lead Sport England with profiles on each member of our Main Board and Executive team.
- Equality – our commitment Our chair Nick Bitel offers his commitment to ensuring genuine diversity and equality across the sector.
- Sport, sexual orientation and gender identity Sport take-up is high among gay men and lesbian women, according to the latest Active People survey.
- Sport and disability The number of disabled people who take part in sport has risen significantly, but barriers remain.
- Sport and ethnicity The number of people playing sport varies widely by ethnic group.