News and Features
- Athletes nominated for award Five of our Backing the Best athletes are nominated for the prestigious SportsAid One-to-Watch award.
- Thanking National Lottery players More than 30 sports organisations have written an open letter highlighting the impact of National Lottery funding.
- On a digital journey We give you an update on how the digital innovation and open data strands of our strategy are progressing.
- New Parasport fund announced We've teamed up with the British Paralympic Association to deliver a new £250,000 fund for disabled people.
- Work in low socio-economic groups We take a look at some of the projects working to help people from lower socio-economic groups get active.
- Pledge to get Manchester moving We've refreshed our unique agreement with Greater Manchester to help decrease inactivity in the region.
- One million more active people Latest Active Lives Adult Survey shows a record number of people are more active than when the survey began.
- Innovative safeguarding campaign We team up with the LTA to deliver new Safe to Play safeguarding campaign using augmented reality.
- TIED projects engage 5,000 Almost a year on from the TIED recipients being announced we take a look at what we're learning from them.
- Desire for lasting cycling legacy Places to Ride scheme aims to build a lasting cycling legacy after successful Road World Championships.