News and Features
- Planning for Sport Guidance released New guidance for planning authorities on how to provide better opportunities for people to do sport or physical activity.
- School activity plan launched The Government outlines its plan to try and help children and young people get active.
- Our investment in netball Ahead of the 2019 Netball World Cup starting in Liverpool, we outline how we've invested more than £55 million in the sport over the last decade
- New Shake Ups inspire children Millions of schoolchildren get physically active thanks to Change4Life's partnership with Disney
- This Girl Can targets cycling We team up with British Cycling to launch a new strand of the This Girl Can campaign focused on cycling.
- Women's football investments With all eyes on France and the Women's World Cup, we showcase some investments into women's football.
- Investment to tackle loneliness We invest in Carers UK to conduct research on why unpaid older carers are more likely to be lonely and inactive.
- Families helped to get active New project aims to use Olympic and Paralympic movements to encourage families to get active together.
- Mums feel guilty about exercising This Girl Can is encouraging busy mums to prioritise exercise following new figures showing priorities lie elsewhere.
- New community sport campaign Made By Sport gets royal seal of approval as it announces plans to raise £40 million for community sport.