News and Features
- News Due to the wide range of work that we do there is always a new story to be told.
- Latest from the Pitch Our regular newsletter brings you the latest news and announcements direct to your inbox.
- Image library We have hundreds of community sport images for you to download and use to promote your project.
- Breath of fresh air for carers We're funding a pilot project that helps carers – and the people they care for – experience the joy of walking.
- Fresh insight into volunteer habits Latest Active Lives Adult data provides in-depth picture of volunteering in sport and activity.
- Investment to get older people active We’re funding 20 projects across England to reduce the number of inactive older adults.
- Lifting the lid on Active Lives In the first of a series of reports, we uncover the statistics that reveal why women are less active than men.
- Latest funding to keep nation active New funding for national governing bodies to boost grassroots sport and reach under-represented groups.
- Top gong for parkrun at #NLAwards New scheme from parkrun voted nation’s favourite at televised National Lottery Awards.
- Fighting fit for football The power and popularity of football is helping more men lose weight – and experience the benefits of getting active.
- Colleges awarded £5m funding boost We’re funding 49 further education colleges across England to help get students active and improve wellbeing.
- Take on the #MyMiles challenge Take part in SportsAid Week – and help raise money to support our next crop of talented young athletes.
- New funding to transform sector Major investment to create new workforce opportunities for sport and activity sector.