News and Features
- Children's attitudes revealed New research gives insight into how children and young people feel about sport and physical activity.
- Coastal youths helped to get active The Dame Kelly Holmes Trust will work with 700 young people in eight disadvantaged coastal communities.
- Online course to coach coaches The Open University is developing a free online course to help build a better sport and physical activity workforce.
- Guide to dementia-friendly activity How we're working with the Alzheimer’s Society to help people with dementia live active lives.
- Going round the world with Mencap More than 4,000 people with learning disabilities are being helped to get active thanks to a £1 million investment.
- StreetGames to expand in 50 areas The charity will work in the most disadvantaged parts of England thanks to a £6.6m award.
- NGBs supported in activity drive Ten national governing bodies will use a share of more than £16 million to help people get or stay active.
- Funding to help children get active The Daily Mile aims to use our £1.5 million funding to get every primary school in England participating.
- Partnership with parkrun worth £3m A £3 million investment in parkrun aims to increase participation among under-represented groups.
- Playing fields safeguarded We've protected sports provision in 93% of planning applications affecting playing fields.