News and Features
- News Due to the wide range of work that we do there is always a new story to be told.
- Latest from the Pitch Our regular newsletter brings you the latest news and announcements direct to your inbox.
- Image library We have hundreds of community sport images for you to download and use to promote your project.
- £1.3million for health charities We're investing £1.3 million in the Richmond Group of Charities to tackle inactivity in those with long-term health conditions.
- Why we invest in football Investing in the grassroots game is a crucial part of our plan to build an active nation.
- MAN v FAT players lose 100,000lbs MAN v FAT football leagues have helped men lose more than 100,000 pounds of weight since January 2016.
- New Inclusive Activity Programme Disabled people will benefit from a new Activity Alliance programme launched with a £450,000 investment from us.
- Volunteers' Week 2018 The millions of people who give up their time every week are the foundations of all sport played in England.
- New £40m fund to get families active Domestic abuse victims are among more than 15,000 families set to benefit from the new £40 million fund.
- Stars support Backing the Best Backing the Best workshop provides insight into life of an elite athlete as new wave of young athletes gain funding.
- Jennie Price to leave Sport England After 11 years at the helm, Jennie Price will leave her role as Chief Executive of Sport England at the end of October.
- Lottery windfall for sports projects Eighteen organisations across England that help people stay active will benefit from new National Lottery funding.
- OpenActive Accelerator launched Ten startups will spend the next six months developing new ways for people to get physically active.