News and Features
- New This Girl Can film This Girl Can is back with a brand-new TV advert to inspire more women and girls to take part in physical activity.
- Playing fields safeguarded We've protected sports provision in 94% of planning applications affecting playing fields.
- Funding boost for poorest children We're working with Sport Inspired to help more than 9,000 children from lower socio-economic groups get active.
- Children's activity levels revealed The latest figures from our second Active Lives Children and Young People Survey have been published.
- Catch up on the startups We take a look at how the 10 startups from the OpenActive Accelerator have got on in the last year.
- Para-swimmer named One-to-Watch Para-swimmer and Backing the Best athlete Ellie Challis wins prestigious One-to-Watch award.
- Athletes nominated for award Five of our Backing the Best athletes are nominated for the prestigious SportsAid One-to-Watch award.
- Thanking National Lottery players More than 30 sports organisations have written an open letter highlighting the impact of National Lottery funding.
- On a digital journey We give you an update on how the digital innovation and open data strands of our strategy are progressing.
- New Parasport fund announced We've teamed up with the British Paralympic Association to deliver a new £250,000 fund for disabled people.