Active Lives Survey
- Method behind Active Lives Surveys How we carry out our two Active Lives Surveys and how they were developed.
- More than 40% of children are active Our first-ever Active Lives Children and Young People report gives insight into activity levels of nation's children.
- Spotlight on Active Lives Our regular reports look into the underlying reasons why people do or don't get active.
- Almost 300,000 more people active Latest Active Lives Adult Survey figures show 300,000 more people are active as inactivity rates begin to improve.
- Measuring sport and activity Find out how we measure sport and activity for both surveys.
- Active Lives Children and Young People The world-leading survey gives the most detailed and reliable information on this age group yet.
- From Active People to Active Lives Adult Active Lives measures adults' engagement with sport and activity in a new way.
- Information for schools Further information for schools and teachers taking part in our children and young people survey.
- Completing the Active Lives Adult Survey How to complete the Active Lives Adult Survey.